Friday, August 19, 2011

Um. I've done what now?

Okay, so yesterday I pulled the trigger on something that I'm ridiculously nervous and unsure about.  Um, so I went ahead and bought a ticket to a PNW blogger meetup. I've been kinda obsessing about the idea since I heard about it some weeks ago, and yesterday tickets were available. Knowing that they were limited and would probably sell quick I had to decide yea or nay pretty quick. And, um, I did it. I think I feel a nervous rash taking over me. I have one month to get over it. I can't even believe I did it. I don't even have a frackin name for this blog. I mean, seriously.
The thing is- this could be a good push for me to do something waaay out of my comfort zone. I could also end up spending the night huddled in a bathroom stall crying. I guess we'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment