Saturday, September 24, 2011

A-Z

I've seen it quite a few times this week, so I thought I'd join in the fun.

A. Age: hmmm... okay, fine. ALMOST 33
B. Bed size: Just upgraded to a King Size. Love. It.
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes. I mean, really hate it.
D. Dogs: Are cute? I like German Shepards?
E. Essential start to your day: A smooch from both my boys. A Dr. Pepper isn't unwelcome in the morning either. Don't judge, judgey-mcjudgerson. Just drink your coffee like a real adult and leave me be.
F. Favorite color: Blue, Teal, RAINBOW! haha
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'7" ish
I. Instruments you play: Clarinet. Although it's been a billion years and I was never any good anyway.
J. Job title: Commercial Service Banker! Exciting No? I like the mom title better.
K. Kids: 17 month old Q and another little dude on the way
L. Live: Pacific Northwest/ Seattle-ish
M. Mother’s name: Susan
N. Nicknames: I used to have a lot when I was younger. Now mostly just Meg
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had Q, and another coming up! I can't wait! Kidding!
P. Pet peeves: I have so many pet peeves that I can't keep track, which is a pet peeve. Yeah. That just happened.
Q. Quote from a movie: First thing that came to my mind: "I do not regret the things I have done, but those I did not do" (Empire Records)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: FOUR. Older brother & sister, and a younger brother & sister
U. Underwear: "We could hide out under there. I just made you say underwear" That's it, just a song lyric is all you get pervs.
V. Vegetable you hate: All of them?
W. What makes you run late: Making myself look so impeccable, of course. HA HAHAHAHAHAHA. 
I'm not really late often; These days it's planning enough time to get the kid ready if anything.  
X. X-Rays you’ve had: just dental
Y. Yummy food that you make: Crunchy oatmeal cookies. I want one now actually.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe




No comments:

Post a Comment