Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friday Five (on a Saturday, whoops!)

Okay, so I haven't posted in a week. And sure, this was supposed to be a Friday Five. But I have a good reasons!

1) I've been fighting a cold for over a week now. Really sucks when there's not much you can take. I miss my beloved Advil cold and sinus! I avoided the Sudafed as long as possible, but finally broke down and took some, which helps a little. And now I have a 3 day weekend, so hopefully that will help.

2) Holy shitsnacks is this third trimester kicking my ass. I am so frackin tired! And my back? Killing me! I'm sure it was this bad last time around too, but you kinda forget a little. Only 45 days (or like, 35ish would be cool with me) left! Scary!

3) Speaking of scary, seriously? Two kids. I've been thinking about it more and more as we get closer and closer. And I can't even fathom what that will be like. And even though we wanted the kids to be close in age (and also to finish having kids before we're too old and decrepit) Q is still so little. Just 1 & a half this weekend! We clearly are out of out minds.

4) Speaking of kid numero dos, we're still working on a name for the little guy. It's stressing me out a little cause I'm afraid we won't come up with anything I really love. And then of course I stumble upon an article about parents regretting the names they chose for their kids. Some who even decided to legally change them. Oh, the pressure! Feel free to leave any suggestions, but I reserve the right to make fun of them. Haha

5) This weekend is for decorating for Halloween finally. And finding a costume for Q. I don't think he'll tolerate anything on his face or head, so we'll have to really think hard to come up with something good.

Okay! So it's late, but I did it! Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment