Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Five

Okay, writing this Friday Five ON Friday for once. I've got my Dr Pepper at hand and a little Pandora Xmas station going. Here we go! 

1. So I'm now 10 days away from my due date. TEN! It's just craziness. For the last few weeks the little guy has been breech/transverse. So on Tuesday off we went to the Hospital so the doctor could try and turn him the right way. It worked! And it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as I feared. I think laying on my side for an hour of monitoring afterwords was actually worse. Oh, and hearing another woman in labor was a little scary, ha ha. (I was in Labor & Delivery for the procedure.) Now we just need two things. No more turning. And for me to actually go into labor. No prob, right? 

2. I actually have posts scheduled for the next couple of days! I feel so accomplished. Of course, after that there probably won't be much for awhile. Still, I'm feeling pretty proud of myself for documenting as much as I have the last couple of months. 

3. How many times do you think I can reference things I've seen on Pinterest or other blogs before my husband loses his mind?  Also, I love you Pinterest. I really, really truly do. 

4. When Shawn was leaving this morning for work he told Q they'd be coming home to a winter/Christmas wonderland tonight. He sent me a text later saying I can take inspiration from the store scene in Elf. He's clearly out of his mind. But it's true that I am ready to decorate for Xmas. Knowing that we really aren't going to get much done once the baby has arrived, I'm thinking we will do some decorating this weekend. Earlier than I normally would, but I have no choice.  he he

5. Speaking of Xmas decorating, I've decided to do a simple craft while I'm sitting around this week. It's a yarn wreath, which I've done a couple of times. This one is a Poinsettia wreath I saw on the Paper Mama's 50 DIY Days of Christmas. It was actually a guest post from Rocky Mountain Mama, and I just love it. I've got the yarn wrapped and am getting ready to try and cut the felt flowers. This is where it could fall apart, so wish me luck. 

Happy Friday lovelies!


Oh, lookie who I found! Decorating done. Look, I don't make the rules. I'm just showing you how to decorate for xmas. Bam!

No comments:

Post a Comment