Monday, March 12, 2012

Archer is 3 Months Old!

3 Months Old! I somehow forgot how quickly this time goes. I will not be sad, I will not be sad, I will not be sad.
Well first of all little man is getting so big! The other day I tried some 6 month jammies on a whim (since things were seeming tight) and they totally fit just right. Holy cow! No, I'm not calling my baby a cow. Well, maybe a little. We don't have a checkup with the doctor until 4 months, so no weight/height stats this time.
Here are some new things:
Almost rolling from back to front. He hates being on his belly so I don't know if he can roll the other way. Plus it's hard to let him have floor time with Quintin stomping around all the time.
He still refuses a binkie and seems to prefer sucking his fingers. He's almost got the thumb figured out.

Sticking out his tongue, all the time. I love it!

Swatting at and trying to grab toys
Baby acne is gone! Still a little cradle cap, but otherwise he's soft and touchable again, haha. Oh and the birthmark on his eyelid is really faint now. The one between his eyes is still there, but pretty light. The ones on the back of the head and neck are still pretty dark.


Talk, talk, talking! This little guy is so vocal! He makes a crazy little squeak sound too that's adorable.
What a good sleeper! He's starting to wake more frequently during the night (Which seems backwards) but I'm hoping that's just because he's had the sniffles off and on for the last couple of weeks. Otherwise he naps great, and as of this weekend can be put down in his crib and fall asleep on his own. What? Yeah, he puts himself to sleep. I can't even. If I talk about it anymore I might jinx it.


We're still exclusively on breastmilk, which I'm ridiculously proud of. Might not have to break out the canister of formula we bought before he was born. I was supplementing w/ Q as soon as I went back to work, so I'm feeling great that I haven't had to this time yet. (I have NOTHING against formula feeding, promise.)

Here are a few more photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment