Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Five

Another week, another five. Weeeee

1. So last Saturday one of my best girlfriends was supposed to come over with her baby girl. But plans feel through when my boys both woke up with the sniffles. Booo! BUT- we rescheduled for tomorrow! Yay! So once again- I can't wait!

2. Also- I decided if I wanted to go out for drinks so bad, I should just do it already. So tonight me and my other best girl are going out! Wahoo! What shall I have? Lemon Drop or 5? My standard Midori Sour? Something new? ALL of the above? Okay!

3. Okay, so fine. I saw everyone on twitter talking about the DrawSomething app and felt left out and confussed. So I downloaded it. And then I downloaded it on my husbands phone. Then I made a co-worker download it. And so yes I'm obsessed. User name: meghankaty   .... if you dare. I am .... not good.

4. I think a trip to Ikea might be in the works for this weekend. Little Archer still has no crib (He sleeps in our room in a basinette right now, but is outgrowing it at an alarming rate). Shawn told me the other day to look online and start thinking about what to get. I laughed in his face and told him I'd created and printed a shopping list on their website like 2 weeks ago. And it's just been waiting in my purse. Patiently waiting.

5. I finally pre-ordered 'Let's Pretend This Never Happened' from the one and only Bloggess. Have you preordered yet? Cause you should. Because, obviously. Plus, free signed bookplate! Oh, and this awesomeness just makes me so happy.
Have a super fabulous weekend dearies!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty jealous about your weekend. Drinks/buddy time/Ikea is kinda like the trifecta of awesomeness. I was thinking of going to ikea this weekend too although I have nothing in mind to buy other than a $1 ice cream cone. It takes major convincing to get my husband to go though. And taking a toddler? Ugh, not sure it's worth it. Maybe I'll go make a shopping list to get me pumped for it.

    Also, i don't know what a bookplate is. For shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, luckily my husband is just as much an Ikea junkie as me. Might be the meatballs. Oh, and a bookplate is the little sticker or paper you paste on the inside cover of a book "this book belongs to..." For some reason I just love pretty paper bookplates.

      Delete