Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Five

Wahoo Friday! Yeah Baby! Love it! Can you tell I'm excited?! Well alright then!
Um. Anyway.

1. My hair is FINALLY mostly long enough to pull back. I say mostly because there's one wonky piece that's still too short, but I think will get in line if my hairs are wet. I am SO relieved if for no other reason than Archer is starting to get pretty grabby. I just love it when he gets my neck skin. He's lucky he's so damn adorable.

2. My nephew Devin turns 6 on Saturday, which just cannot even be possible. I do have to go to a Chucky Cheese though which is kind of a nightmare.

3. A couple of recent blog posts I've just loved. One from Emily @ Peck Life and this one from Mandy @ the Haps I'm not especially great at expressing myself (Which is why I won't try and explain why I enjoyed these posts) - but these gals are and I'm with them on so many points.

4.  Need last minute ideas for Mother's Day? I think Crappy Pictures has you covered

5. I'm not really going to say much about this whole Time Magazine cover controversy hoopla. I will just say I'm really sick of reading the back and forth about EVERY aspect of parenthood, and whether this or that is the right or wrong thing. Blech.

Happy Friday Dearies!

PS- There's not much time left, but if you want to donate some moolah to a great cause, some of my very favorite bloggers (including the two I listed above) are participating in the March of Dimes walk this weekend. Go give some money will ya? : ) http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?SeId=1727790&si=

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that crappy pictures link is cracking me up! That does REALLY sound like the perfect mother's day. Thanks for the post mention. :)

    ReplyDelete