Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wordless(ish) Wednesday: Spaghetti Worms!

I've attempted to get Q to eat pasta about a gabillion times. Bowties, spirals, & regular spaghetti. Buttery garlic noodles, some with butternut squash sauce, some with regular ole spaghetti sauce. He won't eat any of them. The other night when I put the bowl of spaghetti in front of him he actually pushed it away like he was afraid of it. So we started being silly and acting like it was worms. He played with it, but still. Didn't eat any. Oh, two year olds. You sure are crazy little people, aren't you?



Linking up with The Paper Mama

2 comments:

  1. Pasta is about the only thing I can get my 2 year old to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really didn't think that would be one I'd have issues with, lol.

      Delete