Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wordless(ish) Wednesday: I'm baaaack

Well maybe. This was threatening to be an absence I might not recover from. Between busyness and Easter and birthday's and hurting my back terribly, I just can't find the time to post. And actually I have posts mostly written and ready to go. It's just getting pictures uploaded that I have trouble with. And I don't even try and edit my pictures. Still, I have posts for Archer's 4 month update, a 23 month update on Q, Q's SECOND BIRTHDAY OHMYGOSH, Easter, etc etc etc.  But for today, just a picture. Here's a peek at how nursing goes these days. I'd almost forgotten this stage of little hands exploring everything. We're also to that highly distractable phase. I'm telling you, the smiles I get when Archer stops nursing & looks up at me? They're just the best thing ever. This mix of surprise and delight that I can't even explain. I just love that little guy to pieces.

Oh, and as you can probably tell, I'm on Instagram now. User: meghankaty

Happy Wednesday lovelies!

Linking up with The PaperMama

1 comment: