Friday, February 22, 2013

Updates

I have a lot of drafts of posts for things that have long past. I still might try and get them up. But maybe not. For now, just a quick update of what's been going on.

-December was Archer's First Birthday! Shhhh, I'm pretending it didn't happen. Kidding. Sort of. We had friends and family over for a little party. Archer walked around stealing food from everyone and was nice enough to let Q open all his presents. AND he wore his birthday crown all day. This kid is just too awesome.

-Christmas! Fa la la la!!! We had a very nice Christmas. Q woke up a little cranky and it took a little while to get into the Christmas spirit. Eventually he enjoyed opening presents and playing. However, there were of course too many presents (and that was after I grabbed a stack while wrapping and put them away for later this year). Note to self: if your kids can't even get through opening all their gifts by the end of the day? TOO FREAKING MANY! I knew there was, but I tend to buy things and put them away, then forget about them. I for real am going to try and pare down big time this year.

-New Years! All I can remember about new years is the slushy boozy punch Shawn made. I would drink it every day if I could.

-My sister got married! It's very weird! Isn't she just a kid? (No, she is not. She is almost 27.)

-We all got sick, sick, sick! It sucked and it was several weeks before it cycled through all of us. There was just so. much. snot. Vom.

-We finally went to Northwest Trek which we've been wanting to do for awhile. It was cold, the tram ride is too long for a 1 yr old & almost 3 yr old to handle. Then at one point Q had a meltdown and ran away from us. Outside. Where there are black bears just roaming around.* It was not our favorite day
*Okay fine, technically they have fences and stuff, but I still don't trust it.

-That's all I can think of!

I'm working on getting pictures of Archer's Birthday & Christmas organized. So just hold on to your hot pants, and get ready for those. Who doesn't love Christmas recap posts in February? Oh, everyone? Too bad, it's my blog.

Um, Happy Friday! (Does anyone else have trouble wrapping up posts? It's awkward.)

No comments:

Post a Comment