Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'm still alive!

Keeping up with blogging is, like, hard. You know, because of reasons.

Here's something I never blogged about, from NOVEMBER! We had pictures taken with Kipper Photography when she was doing some mini sessions. I can't even tell you how excited I was. These marked the first time all four of us were in a picture together. It's just craziness it took almost a year after Archer was born for that to happen. And crazy it took me so long to get them up to share!




I mean. Come. On.

I'd like to explain what's happening with my hair, but I just don't know.

Oh, that's just Q being THE MOST ADORABLE BOY EVER!

A little distance helps not see the doofy face I'm making


I don't know what I'm doing with my tongue. I mean, really. What's my problem. Still, this is kinda the winner anyway.

It was a cold, rainy day. The little guys were all red faced and I was grumpy. But I am just so, so happy to have these pictures. Care is so great, and I really hope I can have her take some pictures of us again in the future. (And hopefully she won't have to spend the whole day in the rain!)

I leave you with one last picture:

5 comments:

  1. these are all SO good!!especially the one at eye-level in the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I was thrilled with the way they came out!

      Delete
  2. These turns out great! You have such a beautiful family. I'm loving your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The bangs are hard to get used to! I'm still trying to decide how I feel about them, lol.

      Delete
  3. Aww you are so sweet to post these and give me a shout out. Your family is adorable. I hope we run into each other again, but in the mean time, I'll just stalk you on instagram and your blog! :P

    PS: the last one makes me melt

    ReplyDelete