Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Five: Seriously? That's all you have to say?

1. I just started to write this Friday Five with the MOST boring information. Which must be telling if the first thing I can come up with to start this list off is that I'm going to the eye doctor tonight and getting new glasses. I mean. Compelling shit, no?

2. Now I don't know where to go from here. I mean, I already admitted I don't have anything good today, so you'll know I'm faking it if I keep going.

3. Although I could just tell you I thought of something finally and it's really good, wait until you hear this.

4. But I still haven't thought of anything. At this point I'm thinking, am I really going to publish this list? This list of me saying I don't have anything to say?

5. But then again the internet is full of way more stupid stuff than this. Like this.


Haha, kidding. That was totally awesome. I just wanted to make you watch Glen Phillips. Here's some other awesome stuff I saw on the internet this week:
Telling it like it is @ Harper's Happenings
Side note: VOTE

The Paper Mama is doing the Holiday Photo Challenge again. I love seeing what people come up with.

I'd almost consider trying to come up with something but we are FINALLY getting family pictures taken by this amazing photographer and I COULD NOT be more excited! So I plan on having a nice family photo for xmas cards this year!

Yet another cute idea from Young House Love- Polka Dot Pumpkins! I totally want to do this!

Happy Friday all!!

6 comments:

  1. haha, this post made me laugh. i'm happy carolyn is doing your pictures, she's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ridiculously excited about the pictures. I just have to figure out what we'll all wear! Eek!

      Delete
  2. Loved this Friday Five! There are weeks when I feel all my posts are like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I swear I have more weeks like this than weeks where anything exciting or interesting has happened, lol.

      Delete
  3. Haha.. great post. I often feel like that exactly. But, I would have been super happy with just the awesome link to polka dot pumpkins!

    looking forward to seeing you Saturday at the PNW Blogger Event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to meeting you too! (Well if I don't chicken out and not go ; )

      Delete