Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Five

Friday! Yahoo! Here's this weeks 5 for yous all

1) I'm working on a house tour to share with you all. I'm trying to decide if I should do a little video tour. I don't know why, but it seems fun.

2) Speaking of the house, this weekend will be spent working on getting stuff done. Hopefully. We're having a housewarming party (slash B-day party for moi) soon and want to try and get some more unpacking/ organizing/ decorating done. Fingers crossed we actually get some things crossed off our to-do list.

3) I have at least 8 drafts of posts sitting that I need to finish and actually post. Including! A Vlog! Maybe! And I swear, I'm working on making this blog look a little less lame. Sort of.

4) I had yesterday off from work, which was awesome. Working a 5 day week is for suckers.

5) One of the things I decided to do on my day off was make a cake. Nothing fancy, just a boxed cake mix (Halloween themed! Shawn picked it out).  So I whip everything together, throw it in the oven and start to put things away. Then I realize there's a mixing glass with vegetable oil still on the counter. What?! I sort of sputter and swear and try and figure out what to do. I pulled the cakes back out real quick and ended up pouring the batter back into the bowl and mixing in the oil. They came out looking okay, though a bit flat. I haven't tried any yet though. I'm waiting for Shawn to take the first bite. Also, I'm totally blaming the pregnancy for this one.

Okay, that's it. Short and sweet. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment