Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Five

Happy Friday! I'm so tired this week, I'm surprised I'm able to manage this post at all. Here we go:

1) Tomorrow I will be going to a little Baby Welcoming thrown in my honor (Okay fine, the baby's honor). Since we really don't need anything for the new baby, it is our second and another boy after all, a Baby Shower wasn't really necessary. But my girlfriends still wanted to have a little party/get together to welcome the little one, which is so sweet. So I'll be hanging out with friends and enjoying pizza and goodies tomorrow afternoon. Don't be jealous.

2) Afer... geesh 7+ years or something like that, I cancelled my beloved Netflix account this week. I know people have been complaining about it and discussing the changes to death, so I won't go on here. I'll just say they suck and really, I was hardly using it anymore anyway.

3) I was just thinking about how nice it is to have cable now and a DVR, making the netflix cancellation easier. And I realized how AWESOME a DVR will be at 3 in the morning when I'm up feeding a newborn. I don't have to watch old Fraiser episodes and the NWCN (Northwest Cable news, which by the way runs on a loop, so before long you just have to watch the same thing over again) this time around. That will also make my maternity leave easier in general. Especially if this baby is anything like Q and won't sleep unless he's held. Last time around my afternoons were spent stuck on the couch watching Little House on the Prairie (Shawn LOVED my recaps every day, haha. But I have a special place in my heart for that show tho, cause my dad worked on it)  and Who's the Boss reruns and praying for new episodes of Ellen every afternoon.

4) RE: Donut Addiction. Seriously, it's bad. Somebody should step in and stop me. I'll be over here in the corner with donut glaze all over my face and a dazed look on my face. Apologizing in advance for trying to claw your eyes out.

5) I can't think of a 5th thing. Um. Wow, so I suck. Did I mention I'm tired?

Well I almost made it. Next week maybe I'll do a Friday Six to make up for it? Probably not...
Happy Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment