Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wordless(ish) Wednesday: Am I really posting this?

Well seeing as how it's already on Facebook, I might as well post it here too. A friend from Jr. High/High School recently found and posted a picture of me. I'm probably 11-12 in this picture, and obviously so stylish it's a practically a crime.


PS. this would put the year around 1990-1991. So basically layered skirts and side ponys were already out of style I think. But that's how I roll, behind the times baby. Now in case you can't tell, on my t-shirt are teddy bears holding balloons. Yeah. And I was OBSESSED with that shirt. Couldn't explain it if I tried. The vest is one that came from my grandma. It was bright pink with a gold fringe thing along the edges. I don't know.

Whew! Well I hope you enjoyed this hilarious peek into how awesome I truly am. Try not to be too jealous.


Linking up with The Paper Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment